Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 10, 2006

The tag end of the loudest thunderstorm of the summer is still banging just a little, didn’t get much rain and I think most of the storm passed to the south east of us, but it has been very noisy for the last couple of hours and have not seen nothing of cat Aggie for that length of time…

Work was hectic…the two senior members of the customer service staff were off today and that left a very gifted but very inexperienced member at the “helm”…many questions and I wished that I had had more time to help…but had way too much on my plate that had to be done right now to really give the aid I wanted…

No comments:

Post a Comment