Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today was one of those weird, strange days at work…the head of QC knows his job…very well, but problem one is he doesn’t have a clue when it comes to excel…I have no clue when it comes to the QC function…but I use excel on a day to day basis…heck hour to hour basis…so as he needs to learn excel for a new record keeping spread sheet…and he hasn’t a clue and I do…I’ve been given another job…like I needed one…don’t get me wrong…I like the R-guy…and I want to help…but I really don’t need another job…

I really hate having to walk into to buy anything from Farm/Tractor…I spent 3 minutes getting want I needed and a half hour in the check out line…but it’s the only outlet in town that has the cat food I have to buy…because my one cat has the feline urinary tract problems I am forced to buy very special cat food and Farm/Tractor is the only local store to carry it…but every time I go in there the line is long and there is somebody who takes 10 minutes to buy 5 dollars worth of goods…rats…

But word is that we are about to get a “Pet Smart” store and hopefully they will have the brand of food I need, at a good price, and be a bit quicker…

‘Tis end of month, and I’m sure that tomorrow will turn into an absolute freak show at work…

clerk went off this PM…seems like one of the customer service reps treated him like he was a total idiot and insisted on instructing him on information he knows quite well…really got under his skin…but it would do me and him and all the ships at sea no good to try to explain the problem to the rep because she never makes mistakes and is always right…(barf)

No comments:

Post a Comment