Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

   The fog is quite deep and murky this morning, and I'm not talking about the fog outside, which there isn't any.....I'm talking about the fog between my ears.....now I've never been a morning person...and that may well be an understatement.......in fact that would be a gross understatement....now at my age and with the physical problems I have with my knees and feet, and also some balance issues, and also essential tremors which are are usually worse in the morning......it usually takes a couple of hours before I get get around easily......but the fog in the brain is unwelcome....generally my mind is just running wild before the body is really ready to cope with some of my nutter ideas and wants.....but that's normal....but when I awake with a foggy brain......rare but today is one of those days.......but this blog is one of the best cures for brain fog.........force myself to sit at the keyboard and write.......as usual a bit incoherent......but it's like putting a set of jumper cables on a dead or weak battery.....
(Please Note)( usually when I write under these conditions the editing of what I have written takes forever...and a day....but only two minor errors.......if you don't count my tendencies to employ a stream of conscientiousness style.......no that's not completely true........I really have no choice in that regard....it's just the way my mind works)

No comments:

Post a Comment