Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

  Today started  well, my right foot was still a tad sore, but it was getting better.....it.......that is my right foot reminds me from time to time...the damage I did to it when I was much younger....between sport, work, and just a klutz from time to time.......no surprise..actually the other foot and both knees remind me as well but are at the moment  quiet......probably plotting when to have their revenge....this tends to occur mostly with the unsettled weather common in this area at the change of season.but fall to winter is the worst....
  So as i said the day was starting off pretty well......that is until I managed to stub my middle toe on my right foot.......I did mention that I was a bit of a klutz.......and many would argue that calling me "a bit of a klutz" is severely understated........oy vey......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment