Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 13, 2017

  We got our first dusting of snow this fall.....very light..was all gone by the time I took my walk in the early afternoon it had all melted...would like to think that's all the snow we get for the year but I ain't holding my breath......
  Went to the local food market, they had a good price on some can goods and I tend to stock up this time of year because I can't always get around in the winter because of the snow and my arthritis.....and a stocked pantry is a good idea......plus bought some veggies and fruit......haven't been eating enough of them lately and really should have
  Other then that, has been a quiet day, been surfing the net a little, watching some videos on YouTube....and playing some solitaire online.....

No comments:

Post a Comment