Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 27, 2017

  It was my intention to take a walk this AM, if the weather cooperated...... we were supposed to get 3-5" of snow last night until 10 AM.....but when I looked out it is obvious that we got nothing......however one of my feet is "barking" at me this morning.....I have chronic problem with both my feet and my knees.....but it's not constant......this attack is probably a result of the cool damp weather we've been having for the last several days......the most common time for me to have problems with them is the transitional weather at the change of seasons......so the walk has been delayed at least until the morrow...
  If you have read the below post, then you will understand this topic...if not then read it.....I almost broke my hard and fast rule not to respond to viral post, that:
    A) i disagree with
    B) is of a religious or political nature (or in this case both)
  I got so far as to click on the reply option.but before I actually wrote a reply.....my better judgement won out and I didn't respond.....
  I had a good but rather strange breakfast this AM......or by the time I sat done to eat it might better be called brunch........warmed up leftover pizza, split pea soup, and orange juice......except for the orange juice.not typical breakfast/brunch fare...but quite enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment