Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 20, 2017

  Took a walk to the bank.....it might be 50 yards away, normally, but because of the snow we got I can't use the short cut I usually take, so was forced to take the long way .....needed to get some cash....I always use the ATM..for two reasons:
  1) it beats going intro the bank
  2) I can go anytime of day or night even if the bank is closed
  I have a debit card from that particular bank, so I just withdraw the money from my checking account and since the back is a branch of the main bank that I have my accounts in...I don't pay a fee for using it.....except if I'm paying bills or need something special I don't like carrying lot of cash at anyone time.....
  Now I don't get the urge for a tuna-fish sandwich very often, but when I do I prefer to use solid packed tuna in oil......for two possible reasons:
  1) I just prefer the taste of the oiled pack solid tuna
  2) it's what I grew up on.....when I was a kid...solid pack tuna was all there was.....
  I felt like a tuna sandwich the other day, check my supply of can good..no tuna...so on my last trip to the local food market, I went down the aisle with the canned meats.......several shelves of tuna by different  brands, and styles....except for 1 thing....I couldn't find any oil pack.....then I saw a few cans on the bottle shelf.....and low and behold....there,  was what I was looking for......problem is with my bad knees, bottom shelves can be a problem for me.....but I bucked up.and manage get two cans with out falling down.......

No comments:

Post a Comment