Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 25, 2017

  I thought I had yesterday pretty well planned out....a brief walk to a couple of shops, then maybe some   delivery food, and then some solitaire games I play online and maybe some net surfing......the avoidance of the mall and the big box stores on "Black Friday" is a must
  So the day started out as planned, did my brief shopping trip, was just hanging out online, and then checked to see what might be on the "boob tube", now it was about 11:30 AM (EST or UTC -5 if you prefer) I have the schedules for all the channels I watch bookmarked....and discovered that HBO2 was showing a marathon of season 1 of Westworld starting at noon local time.......
  Now I'm don't binge watch that often, but was watching the marathon starting at noon until about 10:30 PM.........and never did order delivery......

No comments:

Post a Comment