Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

  I find myself falling as prey before the power of the Facebook curse.....when I first got on face book I was appalled by the lack of original thought.......most seemed to communicate only through memes,with emoji, or by just sharing something they found on line......but over time I found myself falling in to the same trap.....that's why with few excepts I have removed much of the materials from the columns that I've found on Google Images.....a few remain.but for how long I don't know at this point
( yup..I've messed around with the layout again, but I solemnly promise never to do it again.well at least to the next time) 

No comments:

Post a Comment