Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I should have been in bed hours ago but while the flesh is weak, the mind whirls. Did some channel surfing and the return of the king is on, why I stopped to watch for 20 minutes or so is beyond me as I have the expanded version on VCR tape. I enjoy the 3 movies, frankly mostly for the music, which I find very, very good. I never read the books, just not my style, I read almost no fiction, and when I do it’s either historical or political fiction, but I find the LOTR movies mildly entertaining but the music is enchanting. My brother who has read, and reread the books likes the movies, but has a hard time accepting Viggo as the king, since he went to high school with him and Viggo was his doubles partner on the tennis team.

No comments:

Post a Comment