Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Today was an easy workday, not unusual for the day before the four-day thanksgiving weekend but was very welcome. I really did have an easy one. And in keeping with the fact that I am a creature of habit, I foolishly did my banking and weekly grocery shopping tonight, Normally that’s Thursday but since we’re off the rest of the week I did it tonight. A major mistake, the grocery store was packed, but really didn’t need that much this week so went ok. I found some Sopressata, which is traditional rustic Italian salami…it is absolutely to kill for…I like almost any sausage and salami is my fav… and this is off the charts. It’s made by an Italian company and imported, really fine. On the other hand I will from time to time buy hot pockets to take for a work lunch, or a quick snack, bought some of the new hot pockets subs….forget about it…terrible (trollie waits with baited breath to be sued by some large conglomerate).

No comments:

Post a Comment