Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I still I’m trying to understand the variations of northcountry weather. I have lived up here for going on forty years and I still am amazed at the contradictions in the weather patterns.

We got over two foot of snow Friday evening in to Saturday morning, and the temperature today was almost 70*F, obviously all the snow has melted off. Extremely high winds this morning, started the day at the warehouse, needed to check something first thing, and started the short way back to the plant and ran in to closed street, because power lines were down from the high winds, had to go way out of my way only to find the other end of the street shutdown as well but because I was on the “right side” of the problem the officer at the roadblock let me go down to the plant. And the day was out of sync from then on.

No rehearsal tonight, because of the Christmas season we are making adjustments to the musical part of service and worship team will be off until the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment