Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I stayed up later then I had intended last night, was playing a little blogshares and spent some time on the irc channel for the game, and was awoken by the alarm this AM. I hate that when that happens because I never feel even close to 100% when the alarm interrupts my sleep. While first service was a little rough, but my Christian ed. Class went fine was well as second service, and then had the rest of the day to chill as no NCC rehearsal this afternoon.

Have spent the rest of the day in “chill” mode, and while I have not fully recovered from a bad week, really bad 7 weeks, I feel pretty good tonight, and I hopefully will be back to top form in a week. I only have 3 workdays this week and then 4 straight days off. Will probably spend thanksgiving with my sister’s family….. My genius nephew will be hone from college, and he is the most entertaining of all of my kin, with the possible exception of my first and only born.



No comments:

Post a Comment