Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today was just a wasted day, that’s not to say I didn’t need a day to waste but I like the option whether to waste a day or not and I didn’t today. On one hand a felt tons better then yesterday, on the other hand I felt like crap today. Worked 2 and a half hours this AM, I think, was kind of a blur. I really don’t think I’m coming down with the flu or anything like that; I’m just stressed out and overtired.

I’ve got 3 workdays next week and 60 hours when the work related pager must be on…. then 4 days off…

Only a half-day planned tomorrow, church commitments from 8 to around 11:30 and then the rest of the day free. No NCC rehearsal tomorrow, but have a rehearsal next Sunday, next Thursday, and the concerts December 2-4. Am looking forward to that, just hope the voice is up to par. The concerts last year I was way under 100% voice wise, I did fine, but it was a struggle where I would have preferred it being a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment