Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

I failed to post last night, a rare occurrence, but I felt physically like crap all day…work wasn’t that bad but I decided to go to rehearsal. I felt lousy but since we have been on hiatus for the last several weeks I felt I really had to go to the first rehearsal back…big mistake…crashed out after rehearsal and didn’t first like posting…

Work today was way beyond work…torture would be closer to the truth…slept well last night and really didn’t feel bad going in this AM but was blown out by quitting time… just a salad for supper and a little channel surfing tonight a little tube….”White Palace” kind of a quickie flick…but I like it…have been wearing out my VCR copy of Midway…not exactly complete or 100% accurate but one of my favorite flicks…

No comments:

Post a Comment