Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 23, 2006

Not a bad day as days go, I had a rough time deciding to get out of bed this AM, and a rough early part of the day physically…but not a bad day as days go when you have a physically and mentally demanding job and are 58+ years old…have lost about 15 pounds since the turn of the year…weight has gotten a little away from me and I need to get back down to about 190 lbs., probably not a target weight for me in any doctors point of view, but with the physical, strength effort my job requires, a decent target weight…about 20+ pounds to go…

I spent most of the night watching a little tube…I almost never watch any tube without at least two cats… cat aggie (huge bodied cat at circa 20 lbs.) and the ancient (almost 16 years old jenny, at maybe 9 pounds)…fight it out for my lap…and the older J-ster usually wins out…but avoiding the wars and resting on the top of the recliner, is the extremely small bodied lilly…when I got her some 3 or 4 years ago she was about 1 and ½ years old and weighted in at 28 oz. Obviously under fed and mal treated…I really hate people who would take out their frustrations on the wee creatures…especially cats…she now weights in at a awesome 4 and ½ pounds…but if in the mood kicks the arse of her older and heavier mates…is my constant friend…on the top of the recliner…

No comments:

Post a Comment