Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today went ½ way decent, but to more being an end of month Friday is stacking up to be weird…well when I opened my AT&T bill tonight I discovered why my check book didn’t balance with the bank statement…apparently check lost in the mail…nuts…I hate late fees when it’s my fault but when I get one when it isn’t ………argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Anyways did banking, what few errands I needed to run and paid all my bills currently due…and am a bit ahead…won’t last long probably but then you never know…have spent a quiet night with my cats…a nice night…check that, did get one telemarketer type call…but other then that…no wolves at the doorstep tonight…nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment