Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today was a weird day, I needed to put in a couple of hours at work, but when I did it wasn’t a big deal. I had told the T-man that I would be in but not to look for me at the typical 8AM. Now I don’t work for T but since he is in charge on Saturday he should know when I will be about, if I know. Well anywho I never went to bed until after 2 AM last night (got involved on an IRC channel) and never rolled out of bed until a tad after 9 AM. But still managed to get in by 9:30…and out by noon…a little take out…a couple of household chores…and just hung out the rest of the day…made some sloppy joes for dinner…well not typical because I used ground veal…but very…very nice…lunch with the daughter tomorrow…nite all…

My computer is fighting me tonight…gd I hate ME…I’ve used XP and am not really in love with it but at least it’s more stable then ME…

No comments:

Post a Comment