Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 7, 2006

Worship team starts up again tomorrow AM…so Saturday…if I can finagle a Saturday off is the only day of the week I can sleep without fear of the alarm clock…and I managed the afore mention task today…with little positive result…while physically I feel pretty good today…I am in a very bad place mentally…emotionally…especially over the last few hours…I am not dealing very well with the demons that infect my sense of well being…I will over come…I always do…but tonight …right now…the forces for which I have no answer are in the fore front…and although I will eventually win the day…or the hour or the minute…but right now I’m in a very bad place…

No comments:

Post a Comment