Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I really must re-evaluate my take out food tactics…I stopped at the deep fry fish place tonight…got a ½ pound of deep fried haddock…12 ozs. of fries and a ½ pound of slaw, and a large can of orange aid for about what a burger and fries with a diet and a side would cost me at a fast food place…why do I stop for fast food when not-quite so fast food is better and really doesn’t take that much longer…and is as cost effective as the inferior “slop”.

Tonight was worship team practice which I skipped for the first time in months…voice was rocky and was just too tired to contemplate going back out…slept lousy last night…work today was the pits and that’s all I’ll say…

No comments:

Post a Comment