Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 6, 2006

I was just watching “$40 dollars a day” w/Rachael Raye on the food network…of the shows she does this series is my fav…and although I’ve seen this particular one before, it’s my fav of all of that series…she spends the day in her home town which is Lake George, NY…which is maybe 2 and a half or 3 hours from where I have lived the last 39+ years. Now Lake George is in the eastern Adirondacks…and I live less then an hour from the western edge of that monster NY state park…one of my favorite spots on the planet is the Adirondack Museum @ Blue Mountain Lake…if you wander over on the right there and click on the link to “troll’s attic” you’ll find pics of said museum…also they have an off the wall cafeteria which is one of my two or three favorite places to eat…fresh deli sandwiches, awesome salads, and hardy soups…

Work day went surprisingly good for a Friday, and I finagled tomorrow off…as worship team is going back into the services as of this Sunday…Saturday is the only day I can actually sleep in…and I need a day bad…this has been a bad week physically…except for today that is…today I felt fine physically but started the day in a bad place emotionally…a return of the strange and disturbing dreams last night…but feel pretty good and pretty “balanced” right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment