Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I had the best night’s sleep I’ve had in months last night, 8+ hours without any wakeups at all, so I should have been hitting the ground ready for anything this AM, forget about it, the cold I’ve been trying to get for the last month, I finally got…needed to make an appearance at work but not at any particular time…so 9:30 AM it was…but fighting the first day of a cold did the absolute minimum necessary to get month end done Monday AM…got take out for lunch…veggied this afternoon…a quick garlic pizza for supper, and maybe I’ll feel like doing my chores tomorrow…nothing absolutely needs to be done…

The T-man at work has discovered stronghold crusader which I’ve been playing for 2+ years…bunches of questions…one I couldn’t answer…so started playing this afternoon…to see if I could figure out the answer…figured it out in about the first 45 minutes and played about 6 hours anyways…now I come from a miniature war game background…pushing little lead men across a board…stronghold crusader is the only real time, tactic level PC game I play…neat game…

Have been hangin’ out on #blogshares and the blogshares forum tonight…I’ve played the game blogshares for nearly 3 years now, but as of late the community around the game is more important then the game itself…

No comments:

Post a Comment