Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 1, 2006

Weird, I called the dealer that has my car, read below, mid afternoon…service hadn’t gotten to it yet…service called back late afternoon…can’t figure out exactly what happened…but here’s the weird thing…same day my was towed in, a car of the same maker, same model, same year, a virtually identical mileage was towed in for the exact same problem…he decided to hold both cars until Monday to be able to talk to the manufacturer…it may or may not be a defect…and my or may not be covered under the warrantee…sure hope it is but if I have to pay then I will…at least the tow was covered…

So I’m without a vehicle until at least sometime Monday…work isn’t a problem…a two mile walk is no big deal…and I have access to the company truck if I have to go to the warehouse…never use it normally…I hate pickup trucks…but beggars can’t be choosers…

To add insult to injury I have a nasty cold…I called my pastor tonight and told him that everything being kind of stack against me I would not be at church tomorrow…in the 14 or so years I have been involved in that congregation I have missed maybe 6 Sundays…he understood and told me to have a restful day…I have responsibilities but they will have to be filled by other’s tomorrow…I regret it but some times things happen…

With everything that is going wrong at this point the really weird thing is that except for the physical (and I feel rather low tonight in that aspect)…on every other level I feel pretty good…

Cat aggie on the other hand of late has been out of character, she has never been a particular “lap” cat…but with the passing of her arch rival…the much regretted passing of the feisty lilly bell…she has turned into a very affectionate lap cat…and at near 20 lbs. That is a weight so to speak…

I have lived with cats for near 25 years now and their personalities, and abrupt personality swings never cease to amaze me…but as I live alone they are great companions…and as I am gone or sleeping more then I am home…or awake…they are much more adaptable to that then a dog…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment