Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A better physical day then yesterday, and besides there were things that I absolutely needed to get done today…period…end of sentence…I needed to get the wills from the lawyer’s office…so we can get dad’s estate wrapped up…and a few other chores which I had hoped would have been done by now, but with my physical condition the first 2 days of my off time…just didn’t happen…still have a few things I had hoped would be done so maybe I could get out of town for awhile but it ain’t going to happen…ah well…still have some vacation time left…and maybe when I take it in October…where I want to go will still be active then…

(Pause while the mad one pets the purring lump of cat on my lap)

I was more wasted yesterday then I was willing to admit…I sleep for 10 hours straight…and failed to hear 2 phone calls, which I had to return messages that appeared on my answering machine…

Intend to call the daughter tomorrow and take her out to lunch…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment