Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I got handed the project from the deepest reaches of h*ll today…I am required to submit my design for the removal of all of my department’s functions and relocating to the satellite warehouse…which I have done before and then had the project cancelled…I think that this one might actually occur…but they want a black and white plan and are giving me none of the information necessary to give them what they want…how the h*ll am I to gives detailed information and proposed location information with only general…unspecific information and no hard facts…

We are going through a transitional period with worship team, have lost a bunch of peeps…and will lose more…must recruit…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment