Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 17, 2006

D*mit ask before you pull my help, and decide that I can handle the dailies + what I need to get done to day, and from a perspective of custermer service, please…oh please quit asking me to try to assume max truck load potential on products we’ve never made…and when I ask the peeps who should know they give me this…well figure it out b*lllshit…the last time this happened customer service reamed me because I was wrong…don’t blame me quoth I…production didn’t do what they said they could…

To add insult to injury 5 minutes before day end I got a call that I needed to ASAP attend a sit down with the CEO…new labeling for our products…that were in both English and metric measurements…and as the new labels were printed I noticed a mistake…my gift for finding the error was a printout of the entire data base which I have to work through tomorrow to check for other possible errors…well I’ve always held true that tried and true motto that “No good deed ever goes un-punished”

Please don’t throw a bunch of carp jobs on me just because the peeps who should do said jobs can find their sex organs with less then a 9 man scouting party…

(/rant)

but a gentle and restful night…I really was shocked tonight as to who was voted out on project runway…I really though that she would last a lot longer…I am confused

No comments:

Post a Comment