Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 14, 2006

I am getting increasingly annoyed with one co-worker…always on the attack…always blaming…never accepting the fact that they might have made a decision without asking advice from those who know…starting to drive me nuts…never admitting the possibility that maybe…just maybe the fault was theirs…I know why they are as they are and I under stand the pressure they’re under but I’m there to and not the problem… chill…

But a gentle night, and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter…better days are coming…

Am still stiff and sore from the reunion…(see below posts)…but physically feel pretty good tonight. Am hoping to get a few days off this week…thinking about maybe taking a road trip to either the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake…or maybe the Farmer’s Museum at Cooperstown…or just a long drive through the western Adirondacks…but if I choose the later option I’ll wait a while until the fall colors…

No comments:

Post a Comment