Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dang…the alarm went off at 5:55 AM this morning…but I had to leave enough time to get what I needed to do at work and get to church for worship team warm ups at 8…voice was below par today but got her done…

Am listening to Elgar’s “Enigma Variations”…one of my all time fav pieces of music…particularly the “Nimrod Variation”…

I mentioned in the last few posts the reunion of the old gang this week end…they got together at R’s camp on the “Bay” today but I passed…I was stiff and tired after yesterday …and the early in to work today…

I still have 10.5 vacation days. + 5 personals and I intend to take a few this week…my work stress level meter is tacked…I need some down time…

No comments:

Post a Comment