Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am not sure of where I am right now, I need to work full 8’s until Friday, and part days the next two, and then I’m taking at least 3 vacation days…I am in a very strange place emotionally right now and need a breather…might actually go away for a couple…. the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter…

Worship team practice was a blast tonight…Jamie is back after a year deployment in Iraq…I really have to work on my harmony lines when Jamie sings as well…country/folk harmony lines he sings and the classical lines I sing just don’t always mess…and I’m the best suited to change and make it right…plus I respect him greatly…and am more then happy to adjust…

But a gently night…and I feel strangely calm and in place tonight…been a long while that that was true…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment