Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Today a not a bad wok day, not a good work day…(that’s assuming there is such a thing as good workday)…but tomorrow…depending on how things fall out my prove to be a monster…but it is suppose to be less hot, and less humid so it my be more tolerable then the preceding days this week…must make an appearance Saturday…but as the plant is shut this Sunday my streak of 20 straight days in the plant will come to a very thankful halt…

Still am trying to understand the carnage on the current season of project runway…what was Keith thinking…I didn’t like him…but he was a real possibility for the final 3…but struck me from day one as one who didn’t think rules apply to him and found out they did…really don’t see now a “clear favorite”…nor a clear peep(s) to root for…

No comments:

Post a Comment