Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The weird thing about my life is that the one day that many people count on for sleeping in and getting up late and going to a nice Sunday brunch is the one day that I have to get up the earliest in the week, to get things to fall in place…when the plant is working 24/7 as it is now…I need to be at church around 8 AM for mic check and worship team warm ups…which means I have to get to work for my hour +/- at 6:30 AM…which is an in time an hour and a half earlier then normal…

I was going to take the first 4 days next workweek as vacation, but with what’s going on will work Monday and then take 3…have some business and other things to attend to and just need to be away from the grind for awhile…still have like 15+ days I could take this year and I need some down time…

No comments:

Post a Comment