Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 2, 2017

  If you've read the previous posts........on the foot front or should that be front foot...there was a saying when I was a kid about putting your best foot forward......but when I put any foot forward or backward for that matter, I never know what will happen...(pause)....where was I, what was I doing and WHY!!.oh yeah........my right foot is back to normal..well not normal for a health teenager, but for near 70 year old....it's what I like to call the "new normal".....considering the damage sports.work...et al.....my knees and feet  endured I'm surprised they still function at all......I've often said that the young man who had use of this body thought it indestructible....the old may who inherited it from him now realizes that he was an idiot......unfortunately I inherited the idiocy was well.but at least I now realize it and have done what I can to control it.......but sometimes it still gets the better of me.......there is a Yiddish word that fits me perfectly.....in fact if you found a dictionary definition of "klutz"..there would probably have my picture in the text as an illustration......

No comments:

Post a Comment