Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 9, 2018

(14:11 UTC-5)
(+29*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Contact" on BBC America)
   Not that I really needed to but I had planned to walk today....hadn't walked yesterday because of the snow....or rather was afraid that the walks would not be properly cared for....and we did get a fresh dusting of snow over night....but that's not the reason I didn't walk today....didn't get a a decent night sleep last night, and just felt a little off today....or as we would have said back in the day...."My get-up-and-go....got-up and went"....so I have spent the kind of day that I really enjoy....a quiet day....a little TV....a little surfing the web....okay....maybe a lot more than a little....some online gaming and some modding on a group....

No comments:

Post a Comment