Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 3, 2018

(15:31 UTC-5)
(+31*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Hornblower....Duty" (link))
   Being that this is a Monday....normally when 1 sit down to write my daily postings to my blog....you would find that I'm listening/watching re-runs on the USA network....however when I hit the clicker to start the binge....all I got was a black screen and an icon on which was written "No Signal"....that was at 09:00 local time and the same remains until now....but it's just part of what has been a generally wacky day....
   Rained earlier, but had been in the mid-40's temperature wise, and dropped like a stone....when I decided to walk....very light snow....but in the half an hour or so....big flakes....stopped now....just a dusting....
   I play a free Poker game online....no actually money changes hands....just game money....I  start my day by longing on and playing a minimum of 16 hands....which gains me a completed mission....which speeds up the clock for free money drops....for the last several weeks....I get the notice that the mission was complete....but when I checked the hands played counter it had only given me credit for as few as 12 hands played....a glitch apparently....but it's been shorting me in the total hands played.....this morning I caught a good table for my style....and played about 35 minutes....after I left the table at first glance....I thought it had credited me with 33 hands played....maybe a little low but close....but when I took a closer look....I had been given credit for playing 833 hands....not possible in 35 minutes....like I said prior....a generally wacky day....

No comments:

Post a Comment