Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 20, 2018

(17:57 UTC-5)
(+44*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-runs oh the USA Network)
   It was colder this morning....temperatures still below freezing....but I prefer to walk early....so I did....just a few things across the street at Aldi....been a quiet day since then....got a call from my sis and the plan is to get together on Christmas Eve for a meal....and will stay in on Christmas....and just kick back....
   I've been checking my blog stats both on this blog and for "Trollie's Game Room" as well....the program not only records country of origin, but also in some cases the referring URLs....the great majority of my hits are from outside North America....but the thing that I a bit confused about is that some of the recent referring URLs, are from let's just say, websites that cater to men....and over 21 years old....if you catch my meaning....have no idea how or why....and have no intention of trying to figure it out....besides....a hit is a hit....

No comments:

Post a Comment