Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 17, 2018

(18:32 UTC-5)
(+30*F....snow shower)
(Now Playing: "Gold" w/ Roger Moore (link))
   But an interesting day....walked once earlier....about 08:30 local time....mid-30's....but actually quite pleasant for this time of year....just a light breeze....basically just to get a squeeze bottle to water my new plant (see post below)....I have essential tremors and pouring any liquid from a glass or bottle can be an interesting experience if I happen to have a tremor at the worst possible time....I put all my liquids in squeeze bottles, which I can control easier....but ended up with a new pair of sweat pants....that I didn't know I needed until I saw them in the store....and a couple hours later....another walk to Aldi when I realized I was almost out of bananas....I eat one per day....read where a banana a day will help reduce the frequency and severity of leg cramps....which as a former soccer player and distance runner I get from time to time....apparently bananas are rich in trace elements that the body needs but can't store....I guess I could take a supplement but I'd rather get it through the food I eat....I remember the bananas....but also ended up with a box of crackers, a box of cookies, a couple bottles of sparkling water (pink grapefruit favor)....a nice piece of cheese, and some egg rolls....which again I didn't realize I needed until I saw them there....I really love good cheese....not the pre-sliced....package cheese....I mean real cheese....a good cheddar, or blue, or any cheese from Italy....and not just cow's milk, but goat and sheep's milk cheese as well....and I don't mind paying for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment