Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 31, 2018

(19:29 UTC-5)
(+38*F....rain)
(Now Playing: "MythBusters" on the Science Network)
   Had intended to stay in today....when I awoke this morning and stood....my knees started complaining....and after 55+ years of dealing with the problem....I listen....although a Monday and not the usual Tuesday visit from housekeeping....because of the holiday tomorrow....and the lady who usually cleans my rooms is off....and she had time today....my room got cleaned and linens changed....and I settled in for a quiet day....but around dusk....and before the rains came....and my knees were behaving....did take a short walk....and I the way home did something I usually only do in hot weather....and got a small cup of ice cream....just was in the mood....just not much else happened today....so have a fine New Year....

No comments:

Post a Comment