Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 22, 2018

(17:41 UTC-5)
(+28*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "MythBusters" reruns on the Science Network)
   When I was checking today's TV schedule last night noticed that the Science Network was airing "MythBusters" all day today....now one of my all time fav TV shows....what I didn't realize at the time they are not only were playing the re-runs all day today....but for the next 11 gays as well....so at least for that time period.....I won't be able to complain both nothing on the TV to watch....
   Walked briefly this morning....nothing I really had to get today....but didn't walk yesterday because of the rain....and just needed to get out of my rooms....will probably walk again tomorrow or may be Monday....because none of the stores I usually shop at for food will close early Monday evening and then not re-open until Wednesday morning....and there are a few fresh veggies and liquid egg whites that probably will run out before Wednesday....sure I could survive without them....I just don't want to....
   We did get a light dusting of snow overnight....and maybe another 2 or 3 inches snow over the next few days....so we probably have a white Christmas....not that I give a hoot one way or the other....but I have relatives that do....

No comments:

Post a Comment