Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 10, 2018

(16:27 UTC-5)
(+21*F....sunny)
(Now Playing: "NCIS"....om USA Network)
   A nice day....well a nice day as compared to a one of our all to common typical Winter's day....certainly not a nice day compared to a warm Spring day....but I've lived in lake effect snow zones most of my life....and the last 50+ not only in the aforementioned snow zone....but where in Winter....if the wind is right we can get our weather off Hudson Bay....in the mid-70's....we had a day with a temperature of -55*F with 55 mph winds....yielding a windchill reading of in-excess of -100*F....so compared to than....today was a nice day....was going to leave my shopping until Thursday....then I got a call from my sister....she promised me a reclining chair for  my new digs....and has arranged to bring it over on Thursday....and that an early dinner out to celebrate my 71st birthday on Wednesday....the 3 of us....my sister....and baby brother ( & their mates) usual celebrate birthdays going out for a meal....(ah he'll always be my baby brother....he'll be 61 in January....)....
   Although better than the last time I walked....sidewalks are in better shape....but still a little trick in spots....
   If you look in older posts you know about my egg dishes....most are complicated with many ingredients....but took a very simple approach to today's dish....just bacon & liquid egg....and just salt and pepper....much simpler that my usual dishes....but very enjoyable as well.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment