Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 13, 2018

(20:12 UTC-5)
(+32*F....Mostly Cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Hec Ramsey" pilot (link))
   Weather for tomorrow is predicted to be a little bit warmer....in the high 30's....and some rain probable in the afternoon hours....but got what little shopping I needed to get done this morning....
   Spent a few hours this evening with my sibs and their respective plus ones....ate at a Greek restaurant....that is unfortunately closing soon....apparently the plaza that it's in wants to raise the price of the lease....and the owners of the place decided that it was time to close up shop....it's a pity....really great food....and the only Greek restaurant in the small city I live in....I really enjoyed the food....
   My recliner has arrived....so at least for the time being....the rooms are just like I like....didn't sleep well at all last night....one of those nights when the body was tired, but my  brain was full of thoughts, and would settle down....I'm running out of "gas" earlier than usual....

No comments:

Post a Comment