Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

(19:48 UTC-5)
(+28*F....mostly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Shooter" on TNT)
   When I opened my e-mail this morning found a winter weather warning for lake effect snow....starting at mid-night tonight through 1 AM Friday morning....with 5 to 10 inches of snow forecast....I decided to take care of some errands I had intended to do tomorrow or Friday....as I'm a walker....it usually takes a couple of days before the sidewalks are sufficiently cleared so it's safe for me to walk....I'm a gimpy, old codger and need reasonable walking conditions....so I won't fall down and bust my butt....
   Not that much happening today....the usual quiet day....and at my age I love a nice quiet day....  

No comments:

Post a Comment