Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

(15:32 UTC-5)
(+26*F....partly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Gregorian Chant....Voices of Tranquility " (link))
   I've had a very busy day so far....have walked 3 separate times....the first to Aldi in search of the elusive banana....I eat one with my first meal everyday....folk medicine says it works to prevent leg cramps....commonly referred to as "Charley Horses"....as a former soccer player and distance runner I'm prone to them....seems to help....but ended up with some other things I didn't know I needed until I saw them available....then later a walk up to my bank....needed to move some funds around between accounts....under normal conditions I have no reason to touch my savings account....but New York State law allows the state to claim the funds from any account take has show no activity for a period of 2 years....ergo....every year around my birthday (which is next Wednesday) I always make a small deposit....a pain in the butt but necessary....and then decided I really should pickup my meds refills....wasn't quite out yet....but as winter approaches.....I can't count on having a day that I can walk....as the pharmacy I use is in a grocery store I took the opportunity to pickup a few items for my winter pantry....which at this point is in pretty good shape....during the winter between my gimpy joints and the weather I sometimes am not able to walk out for several days in a row....ergo....the winter pantry....and between walks have keep busy reviewing new member request on the Facebook group that I'm a moderator for....because of our strictly enforced policy of no politics allowed. we screen new member request very carefully....under premise that it's better to decline a potential problem....then have to deal with it later....after all the sole purpose of the group is to enjoy the cartoons of Larsen and those of a similar type....no place for politics or "flame wars"....

No comments:

Post a Comment