Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 28, 2018

(18:44 UTC-5)
(+50*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Peter, Paul & Mary Holiday Concert (1988))
   I'm terrible at binge watching, both The Science Network, and HBO 2, are running multiple day marathons....respectively...."MythBusters"....&...."Game of Thrones".....and I must admit even with channel hopping between the two....I've had enough for this evening....while kicking around on YouTube earlier this morning....I saw in my recommended channels this special....which I had watched years ago....30 years ago as a matter of fact....and it's a relief from explosions and intrigue....
   It's been raining on and off and will continue through the night....but despite being in the low 50's today....it will be back to the low 30's and mid 20's temperature wise tomorrow....and some of the last of the rain may change to snow....this has been one of the stranger transitions between Autumn and Winter that I can remember....and this is the beginning of my 72nd Winter....obviously I have very little memory of the first 2 or 3....but moved from a "lake effect snow zone" to another....so I have endured so weird winters in my lifetime....
   Did take advantage of a pause in the rain to walk twice this evening....once to the ATM to visit my money....and as/usual a few of them insisted on leaving with me....and then a bit later to Dollar General....with the thaw my short cut is passable....but as it was already dark....made sure I took my torch (aka: flash light)..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment