Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

(18:34 UTC-5)
(+34*F....clear)
(Now Playing: Chant & Polyphony from Medieval England (link))
   According to the most recent forecast....will be in the 40's tomorrow....may reach 50*F on Friday with an 80% chance of rain....that snow both Saturday and Monday....with temperature below 32*F....I just wish that the weather would get its' act together....and quit the dang yo-yo effect....if it's to be cold then let it be....and if a mild winter is in our future....let it be so....but pick one....
   I use nothing but sea salt in my diet....both course sea salt and fine pink salt....both of which I can usually find at Ollie's....and needed to make a stop at Dollar General as well....but the same old thing happened to me at Ollie's....as I was walking back to the shelves were the sea salt is stored....I heard this sweet, quiet voice calling my name....and as I stopped to look a box of chocolate covered cashews in a caramel filling jumped into my basket....and I didn't have the heart to deny them....well it's my story and I'm sticking to it....
   Now up until now I've been buying the value package of bacon at Aldi....a pound at a time for a little less than 4$....I used to microwave strips with my first meal 3 or 4 times a week....but since I've been making the egg dish for second meal I've chopped up just a small amount for the taste....and it takes for every to use a pound....so rather than by the "run of the mill" bacon....this time I bought for about the same amount of money....give or take....12 oz of center cut bacon....a better grade....so this more the last of the old was gone....and opened the new package....decided to go simple....just a little fresh garlic, the bacon chopped fine....and the liquid egg white....and just a little salt and pepper (fresh ground) to taste....I'm sitting here trying to figure out why I hadn't made the switch earlier....sometimes I can be a such a dummkopf....

No comments:

Post a Comment