Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

(17:29 UTC-5)
(+28*F....snow shower)
(Now Playing: "My Mix" off Youtube (link))
   The weather says we got light snow today....but you couldn't prove it by me....having but outside at all today....didn't need anything....so wasn't planning on it....in fact have spent most of the day in my rooms or in the hotel I live in....had some conversations with some of the staff....but that's just about it....today....being Tuesday....housekeeping was in for the weekly cleaning and changing of linens....but other than that....just a couple of trips up to the lobby....
   The manager has been attempting to eat a bit more healthy....we actually share a birthday....tomorrow....he's 40 something....but he read some reviews and order 2 cases of a very high rated green tea....from Japan....bottled to  be drunk cold....but he's not a tea drinker....and basically couldn't stand the stuff....so now I am the recipient of a case and a half of green iced tea....it's a little "funky"....but not bad at all....
   Other than just hanging out and spending time on the internet....spent so time re-arranging the room....when my sibs and their mates pick me up on Thursday to celebrate my birthday....they are bring the recliner my sis had left over from downsizing....preparing for their move to Florida....not sure how big it is....but have left what I think should be more than enough space to move it in and get it placed....
   Now my birthday is tomorrow....but because of scheduling....we will celebrate on Thursday the 13....I kidding told her I wasn't to sure about that....and that I really hated when Friday the 13th....fell on a Thursday....but after 70+ years she should be used to my weird sense of humor....    

No comments:

Post a Comment