Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 2, 2018

(18:17 UTC-5)
(+48*F....mostly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Gaudy Night" (link))
   Now because of the weather forecast for a rainy day....and then changing to snow tomorrow....and ran all my necessary errands on Friday and Saturday....so I had everything so I would have to walk....so this afternoon the weather broke for awhile....and I did manage to find a very good reason to walk....I just needed to walk....flex the old joints and muscles if you will....took the short walk to Dollar General....not because I really needed anything....other than a destination....but found several things I desperately needed....all the second I saw the said items....I realized I had to have them....well this is my blog and my story and I'm sticking to it....and my purchases have been added to my winter stores....
   Other than my need to briefly escape my rooms and get so fresh air....I've been a bit lazy today....the usual online routine....last night however one of your group members decided to add a big chunk of his friends list to the group....normally there are only less than a dozen to be reviewed at give time....last night there were about 6....6 dozen....oy vey....and for most of the time only two of us hacking away at the pile....but we did get through it all, but it did take time....     

No comments:

Post a Comment