Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

(17:04 UTC-5)
(+20*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing" "Sink the Bismarck" (link))
   Has just been a very quiet day....and a very lazy one as well....could of walk to day....but checked the weather for the rest of the week....tomorrow temperature is predicted for the mid-30's....and Thursday in the low 40's....with 50* temperatures on Friday....why walk in 20 degree weather when it's warmer tomorrow, and warmer the next....besides I really don't need anything  clear through the weekend....like I said....a quiet....lazy day....which actually started last night....started to watch "The Hunt for the Red October".....one of my top 5 fav flix....watch the first 45 minutes....and just stooped and went to bed....got about 9 hours sleep last night....needed it....today being Tuesday....had my weekly visit from the nice ladies of the housekeeping staff....freshly cleaned room and linens....and if they have time and  today they did....they do my laundry....I never have very much....and it saves me having to mess with it....normally I would spend most of the day on line....almost nothing ever on Tuesday to watch on the old boob tube....but like I said....a lazy day....and watched a re-run of an American football game from Sunday on the NFL network....and lust "kicked back" and took the it easy today....BBC America is showing "The Last Samurai" at 20:00 local time....one of only two Tom Cruise movies I like....the other is "Top Gun"....so will probably veg in front of the TV and watch it....but with my behavior of last night....no guarantee I'll watch the whole movie....   

No comments:

Post a Comment