Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 15, 2018

(20:48 UTC-5)
(+33*F....clear)
   No music or shows off Youtube tonight or on the television....although it's still early....didn't sleep well last night....awoke just after 04:00 local time (about 2 or 3 hours earlier than usual)....but I know myself pretty well after 71 years of experiences, and knew it was a waste of time to try to get back to sleep....so didn't try....got up....and started the day....and at this point I'm what we used to call it when I was a kid....dog tired....but wanted to get my daily post in....I do miss a day from time to time but still had a little "steam left in the old boiler" so decided to post....except for a short walk to the bank and Aldi to pick up a few things have been in all day....on top of little sleep....I've got the sniffles today....which maybe the first signs of an impending head cold....the weather was much milder today than what's it's been....with temperatures in the mid 40's F....I always had a tendency towards colds when the temperature is like a yo-yo....up and down....especially when it's damp....once winter sets in I'll be fine....so for the most part a quiet day....now off to bed....   

No comments:

Post a Comment