Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 24, 2018

(21:12 UTC-5)
(+23"F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "MythBusters" on the Science Network)
  Been a weird day in many....well maybe not exactly weird....but certainly not normal....but with me....on second thought....I tend to plan my days out before hand....a habit I formed from running a very busy shipping/receiving/warehousing department....with side jobs of inventory/inventory control....not to mention doing the material requirements planning not only for my department and for raw materials for a small factory....with that many "balls in the air at one time....a plan for the day was necessary....of course....it rarely went according to plan....but at least you had a plan to change...where was I, what was i doing, and WHY!....ah to day's events....normally the ladies of housekeeping come in every Tuesday to clean my rooms and change my bed linen....but for some reason their aren't working tomorrow....(pause)....ah....Christmas....so they came in today....but I had allowed for that....and had scheduled the day around it....but hadn't planned to get up just after 04:00 local time....just awoke....and realized that there was no point in trying to get back to sleep....my knees and left shoulder were softly sing a off key dirge....so got up....and started my online game play early....and the day got back on schedule....Sis and her hubby picked me up for a Christmas Eve meal....and to my shock....had figured that it would throw my schedule off....but because we went to a spot just down the street....it fit in like a glove....(ok if you haven't figured out yet that my writing style is stream of consciousness....sorry)....sometimes I can be such a dummkopf....I posted this to the wrong blog....but thanks to control "X" / control "V"....it's now where I intended it....oy vey....

No comments:

Post a Comment