Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 6, 2018

(15:36 UTC-5)
(+32*F....snow shower)
(Now Playing: "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network)
   Looks like we've already got around 6" of snow and the alert is through 1 AM local time Friday....so it's possible we could pickup some more....the forecast was for 5 to 10 inches of but I've check the radar and the predicted storm track....and unless the wind shifts....it seems that any heavy snow is going to go below us....I'm estimating the amount of snow....because I'm very comfortable and warm in my rooms and since I don't need to go out today....I really don't care just what the exact amount is....probably in to Saturday anyways....by the the sidewalks should be cleared and I'll be fine....only problem is because of the banks of snow from plowing....my "off sidewalk" short cuts will be impassable....long ways around....but it's Winter in the Northcountry of old New York State and I'm used too it....
   A couple months ago I setup a second debit card with the intent of using it for something I've never done before....and that's order online....I mean I've only been online for a little over 24 years....so maybe I'm a little overdue to do that....but I wanted to shop with an account that was isolated from the card I use on a regular basis....slide so money into that account yesterday so will start looking around for what I want but can't find locally....and by locally I mean within a walking radius of 10 minutes one way....but you notice I said "want"....because within that radius is everything I "need"....including my doctor's office....
   I have mentioned many times that I live in the Northcountry....so I decided to add a map down in the footer.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment